Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Scotch Rocks

Island Boy has had a Scottish nanny for several months now. To be honest, she hasn't really been a nanny for us - more like a babysitter - but it's fun to say that he has a Scottish nanny and she is an actual nanny for a living, so it's not *that* much of a stretch.

In any case, it seems that she may have been his first crush and due to family circumstances (hers, not ours), she won't be seeing us much any more. We're sad to see her go, but we're sure Island Boy will be ok. As my grandfather always said, "She ain't the only peach on the beach".

4 comments:

Lisa said...

:)
This is the look on my face when I read your posts. I like your sense of humor and your Grandpa sounds like a smart guy!
Lisa C.
www.destination-taiwan.blogspot.com
refusing to post until those darn updates arrive! :)

Sherry said...

I love that statement! Now Im off to teach it to Kobi! LOL!

J+Di Di said...

hahahaha.. your grandfather must have been a very wise man!

R... said...

Lisa, So glad you're enjoying!

Sherry, I have a feeling Kobi is going to be very popular with the ladies!

j&didi, Yes, he was a real character!