The adventures of one family, two states, and six or seven countries.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
The test results were not as conclusive as we'd hoped, but the oncologist assures us that our sweet doggie does have a very bad stage of cancer, so we started chemo today. We hope the tests provide more definitive answers on Friday, but either way the oncologist assures me it won't change the treatment plan much, if at all. So we're waiting for test results and waiting to see how she responds and waiting for a call with good news (please?? we could really use some!!) out of Taiwan.