Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cramming

June was so overwhelming that we are even further behind in our baby preparation research, so it's back to the old study habits - time to cram! I've been devouring Consumer Reports, recommendations from friends, and just about any other reliable or semi-reliable source of information I can get my hands on to figure out what we need to be ready for a baby of approximately 6-12 months of age. Cloth or disposable? Standard vs. angle-neck? Sling vs. wrap? Silicon vs. latex? These questions and more must be answered sometime in the next few weeks or next few months. At this point, we have no idea (about the answers to these questions or the time frame).

As if I'm not panicked enough...there on the Consumer Reports website nestled in between "Toys & Games" and "Family Vehicles & Travel Safety" is "SAT Prep Sites". Ok, then! I guess it's never too early to start planning.

No comments: