I've been tagged. There is a little game that's been going around the blogosphere for a while now in a few different flavors, but the basic gist of it is that when someone "tags" you, you should:
1) Post 5 facts about yourself that relatively few people know (although in some versions of the game it is 8) and
2) Tag 5 more bloggers by leaving a comment on the Tagees' blogs to let them know they were tagged and direct them to your blog to read the rules of the game.
It's one of the wonders of the web that we now have lots of people to support us as we wait and lots of things to amuse ourselves with as we wait. Can you imagine what it must have been like to wait and worry without the web? I can't, but then again, I'm a major technology geek (fun personal fact number 1 - oh, wait a minute - that doesn't count because it's supposed to be a fact that relatively few people know, so let me try again).
Here we go:
1) I won first place in a tricycle race when I was 5 (or so).
2) I've never been to Taiwan, unless you count passing through while waiting for a connection at the airport in Taipei.
3) I was once detained and interrogated for several hours by Israeli airport security. (I apparently looked a little tooo innocent!)
4) I paint, although not very often these days.
5) I hate chain letters.
Wow, that was tough! Ok, now it's your turn. I'm tagging:
Kim (for something completely different!)
Salsa (China - home, always fun!)
Flat Reed (this one cracks me up, although I did find it disturbing at first)
Dim Sum, Bagels (Taiwan - very global)
Kobi (Taiwan - home)
This is not a chain letter. There are no evil consequences if you don't keep the game of tag going, but it is kinda fun, so keep it going. :-)