Monday, May 19, 2008

Music

We attended a new music class a few weeks ago. Since no one else showed up it turned out to be a private session and Island Boy and I had 2 music teachers all to ourselves!

Our little sweetheart was fascinated with the instruments and, as always, he couldn't help but move to the beat. He loves music!

While the entire class was fun and interesting, the best part was the Grand Finale of a live piano rendition of Pachelbel's Canon accompanied by the magical bubble machine. The look on Island Boy's face during those few moments is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Seriously. I nearly cried. I hope I never forget it.

(No, I don't have a picture except in my mind. As much as I wanted one, I didn't want to break the magical spell trying to get one.)

No comments: