Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tagged Again

I've been tagged again. This time by my new friends from New Zealand and with a new twist. Here are the rules of this particular flavor of the game:

You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog!

I'm electing to choose a word that is a bit of a stretch as a middle name. I could have selected "Island", but, since it's shorter, I will choose "Boy"! That kind of counts as a middle name, doesn't it?? Ok, here we go:

"B" is for berries, which I love to eat all summer.
"O" is for where I grew up!
"Y" is for "you yong" which is the English spelling of the Mandarin word for swimming, which I love to do!

This version of the tagging game is a bit easier than some of the other versions so I hope these folks will be happy to get tagged: Hughes Family, William, the Over the Rainbow. Folks, it's up to you to pass along the game of tag to the next players. Have fun with it!

1 comment:

Glen and Andrea said...

Thank you!! I've never been tagged before and felt a bit worried about tagging others! Hope you had a lovely day. I adore berries too.